ENC Pride Festival 2022 (Presented by Belk)
It’s time to celebrate pride in ENC! Join us for the ENC Pride Festival 2022 (Presented by Belk)! Pride is celebrated across the nation in June, but here ENC it’s too hot! We will be showing our pride during LGBT History month in October. We hope you plan to join us for a family friendly festival with live music, local entertainers, a DJ, local vendors and food. Now is the time to come together and celebrate the diversity and community in Eastern North Carolina! ENC Pride’s Festival isn’t just for the LGBTQIA+ community, it’s for everyone! Come see what it means to be a part of the LGBTQIA+ community and show support for diversity, inclusion and acceptance. Put it in your calendar now… October 8th, 2022 at Pearson Park in Kinston, NC.
ENC Pride Festival 2022 is presented by Belk!
Special thanks to: The Herritage, Bob 93.3 and The Garage
What to bring?
- Water bottles – Stay hydrated.
- Sunscreen – Protect yourself if it’s a sunny day.
- Cash or cards – to support the vendors and food trucks.
- Blankets/chairs – we encourage you to bring something to sit on to enjoy the entertainment at the park. Some seating will be available, but not guaranteed.
- Friends and family – Everyone is welcome to ENC Pride Festival 2022 (presented by Belk). This festival is free and family friendly.
- Please don’t bring: Pets, alcohol or coolers.
What is there to do in Kinston after the festival?
The Official ENC Pride Festival After Party – tickets are $5.