ENC Pride is proud to showcase a variety of acts at our Festival. The entertainment portion of the festival is limited to only a few hours, so only a limited number of acts will be selected to perform. The event planning committee takes many factors into consideration of festival talent. Festival performers are welcome to sell merchandise and promote themselves at the artists’ table that will be provided at the festival (arrangements to be made in advance).
Applicants should complete the application below along with a press kit or CD work sample no later than Saturday, August 31, 2021 to ENC Pride via email (email@example.com) or via mail 3230 Martin Luther King Blvd #1006 New Bern, NC 28562.
When you complete the form below, please send additional attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org subject line: Entertainment Application.
Agreement and Terms
• All applications and application materials become the property of ENC Pride and will not be returned.
• ENC Pride reserves the right to use any images from ENC Pride 2021 for future advertising and promotion with no compensation to the
• By submitting this form, the applicant agrees to support the mission of ENC Pride and abide by all rules and regulations established by the
ENC Pride event planning committee & ENC Pride, as well as Kinston Parks and Recreation and the City of Kinston while at ENC Pride and related functions.
• Furthermore you agree to ensure that all actions taken will maintain the good working
relations ENC Pride, Kinston Parks and Recreation and Pearson Park has with community partners, vendors and
• This application is not an agreement to perform. Performers will be contacted to confirm receipt of this application.